Bardahl Hydroalcoholic Gel is a disinfectant for the top layer of hands. It helps maintain optimal hand hygiene and reduces the risk of transfer and spread of pathogenic or non-pathogenic microorganisms. Use biocides safely. Read the label and product information before use.
- Hand disinfectant gel: bactericidal, fungicidal (antifungal) and virucidal (antivirus) activity.
Features And Benefits
- Hydroalcoholic solution recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) for hand sanitizer. Denatured ethanol: 83.3% V / V Glycerine: 1.45% V / V Hydrogen peroxide: 49.5%: 0.25% Water: 14.97%
- Fill the palm with the solution and rub all surfaces until the skin is dry.
- Only for application to the skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.