Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 0W30
€ 50.30 € 35.21 VAT included
Unfortunately this item is not in stock at this moment
Maybe you are interested in an other packaging?
Fully synthetic motor oil
Shell's ultimate protection for vehicle emission systems Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 features its most advanced emissions-compatible technology that helps to keep diesel particulate filters clean to help maintain engine performance.
It helps to reduce engine friction to provide enhanced fuel economy
- Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3's fully synthetic formulation uses Shell's most advanced emissions-compatible technology to help gasoline engine exhaust catalysts and keep diesel particulate filters clean and protects it from ash build-up that can black the exhaust system and lead to reduced engine performance.
- Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 can be used for modern gasoline engines, diesel engines with particulate filters and gas engines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Shell's most advanced emissions-compatible technology for low-SAPS oil Protects emission system by helping to keep diesel particulate filters clean.
- Shell's ultimate active cleansing technology
Helps to protect high-performance engines from power and performance-robbing deposits.
- Unsurpassed sludge protection
No other motor oil can keep your engine closer to factory clean (1)
- Superior wear protection
Up to 4x better than API SN specification (2)
Up to 50% better than ACEA C2/C3 requires (3)
- Developed with special antioxidants
Helps to provide excellent oxidation protection throughout the oil-drain interval.
- Low viscosity and low friction
Up to 2.6% greater fuel economy (4)
- Superior piston cleanliness
Up to 45% cleaner than ACEA C2/C3 requires (5).
Exceeds the requirements of API SN specification (6).
- Superior corrosion protection
Up to 3x better corrosion protection than required by API SN (7)
- Superior intake valve cleanliness
Exceeds the requirements for VW based on VW FSI test (8)
- Exceptional low-temperature performance
- Faster oil flow for quicker engine warm-up (9)
- High resistance to mechanical stress
Maintains viscosity and stays in grade throughout the oil change interval.
- Low evaporation formulation
Low oil consumption for less frequent top-up.
(1) Based on Sequence VG sludge test results using 0W-30.
(2) Based on Sequence IVA vs API SN using SAE 0W-30.
(3) Based on OM646LA vs ACEA C2/C3 using SAE 0W-30.
(4) Based on ACEA M 111 fuel economy results vs the industry reference oil using SAE OW-30.
(5) Based on DV4TD vs ACEA C2/C3 using SAE 0W-30.
(6) Based on Sequence IIIG vs API SN using SAE OW-30 .
(7) Based on Sequence VIII corrosion test vs API SN using SAE 0W-30 .
(8) Based on Wi FSI test limits uslng SAE OW-30.
(9) Compared to higher viscosity oils.
SPECIFICATIONS, APPROVALS & RECOMMENDATIONS
- ACEA C2/C3
- API SN
- VW 504.00/507.00
- MB-Approval 229.52, 229.51, 229.31
- Fiat 9.55535-GS1, 9.55535-DS1* (meets requirements)
- Porsche C30
*Should not be used for Fiat SDE 1.3L Euro 6 engines.
Easy buy, fast delivery
Goede website en dus simpel om te bestellen. Snelle levering