TOTAL CERAN XM 220 is an extreme pressure water resistant high temperature calcium sulphonate complex grease.
- Multipurpose heavy-duty water resistant grease.
- Shock load applications in industry, even in demanding environments (water, dust, high temperatures).
- TOTAL CERAN XM 220 is suitable for the lubrication of all kinds of components subject to high loads, shocks, working in conditions where the grease is in frequent contact with water (even sea water thanks to improved anti-rust performance).
- TOTAL CERAN XM 220 is suitable for the lubrication of continuous casting and rolling mills in steel mills, bearings in wet and dry (felt roll) sections of paper mills and all industrial applications under harsh conditions (wet, loaded, high temperature, dust, ... ).
- TOTAL CERAN XM 220 is suitable for use in centralised lubrication systems.
Features And Benefits
- Truly multi-purpose.
- Shock load.
- Water repellent.
- NEW GENERATION allowing use in high speed applications.
- No harmful substances.
- NEW GENERATION calcium sulphonate complex soap developed by TOTAL Lubrifiants allows CERAN XM 220 to work well in bearings, even at high rotational speeds. CERAN XM 220 presents excellent performance even at high nDm, where the NEW GENERATION offers all the benefits in terms of corrosion protection, bearing life, high loads and thermal resistance.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the excellent behaviour of the calcium sulphonates, even in the presence of seawater.
- ISO 6743-9: L-XCFIB1/2
- DIN 51 502: KP1/2R-30