Valvoline High Pressure Lubricant PTFE, a high quality lubricant to treat mechanical parts of metal and plastic. The powerful formulation contains PTFE and extreme pressure additives to protect metal and plastic parts against wear under high pressure and high temperatures. Prevents deposit formation and fights existing deposits.
- Door hinges
- Sliding door guides
- (Agricultural) Machinery
- Gear wheels
- Industrial vacuum pumps
- Rubber seals
- Off-road motorcycle chains
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Outstanding mechanical and thermal stability
- Very low friction factor
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Prevents wear and sticking
- Resistant to weather influences
- Resistant to weak acids and bases
- Directed jet spray
- 360° nozzle
- Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging.
- Valvoline High Pressure Lubricant PTFE should be at room temperature before use. The processing temperature should be between 5 to 30°C. Treated surfaces must be clean and dry before application.
- Shake before use.
- Apply Valvoline High Pressure Lubricant PTFE in a thin layer.
- The optimum lubrication will be obtained 1 minute after evaporation of the solvent.