Valvoline Silicone Spray is a high quality silicone spray to lubricate and protect plastic and rubber parts.
- Door rubbers
- Sunshine roofs
- Sliding doors
- Removes agents for moulds
- Creaking plastic parts
- Rails (caravan, blinds)
- Saw blades
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent adhesion
- Water repellent
- Prevents freezing and drying out of rubber parts
- Prevents creaking and squeaking of plastic parts
- Outstanding mechanical and thermal stability
- Resistant to water weather influences
- Resistant to weak acids and bases
- Directed jet spray
- Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging.
- Valvoline Silicone Spray should be at room temperature before use. The processing temperature should be between 5 to 30°C.
- Shake before use.
- Apply Valvoline Silicone Spray in a thin layer.
- Optimum lubrication is obtained after evaporation of the solvent (approx. 1 minute).