Valvoline V-Belt Spray is a high quality spray to protect V-Belts and prevent them from slipping.
- Conveyer belts
- Drill presses
- Forklift trucks
- Milling machines
- Agricultural Machinery
- Concrete mixers
- Lawn mowers
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- User friendly
- Remedies and prevents slipping and creaking
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Lasting protection
- Resistant to weather influences
- Conditions V-Belts
- Delays the wear of V-Belts
- Directed jet spray
- Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging.
- Valvoline V-Belt Spay should be at room temperature before use. The processing temperature should be between 5 to 30°C.
- Shake before use.
- Switch off engine.
- Apply Valvoline V-Belt Spay in an equal, thin layer on the threads of the V-Belt and allow to take effect.
- After evaporation of the product, the engine can be switched on.