Liqui Moly Air Flow Sensor Cleaner (4066) is a special active solvent for fast and gentle cleaning of sensitive components of the air flow sensor in gasoline and diesel engines. The Cleaner also distinguishes itself by means of a very fast evaporation that is free of residues. A dirty hot wire or hot plate in the air flow sensor leads to incorrect readings for calculating the fuel/air mixture. The starting and idling properties of the vehicle are thus impaired, the engine performance is reduced and the fuel consumption increases. Also, dirty sensors on vehicles with automatic transmissions can cause shifting problems. Thanks to the use of the Air Flow Sensor Cleaner, an expensive replacement of the sensor can most likely be avoided.
- Removes contaminants at the hot wire or the hot plate of air flow sensors. Suitable for use in gasoline and diesel engines.
Features and Benefits
- Simple to use
- Fast evaporation free of residues
- Excellent cleaning effect
- Disconnect electrical connection of the air flow sensor and remove the sensor.
- Spray generously onto dirty components such as the hot wire or hot plate and allow the dirt to drip off.
- Do not touch the sensitive components of the sensor.
- Allow the solvent to dry completely before installation.
- Application is recommended every time the air filter is replaced or when problems arise.
- Note: Before using on plastics that are sensitive to solvents, especially on mechanically-loaded parts, test for compatibility.