Valvoline White Grease is a high quality spray grease to lubricate mechanical parts made of metal or plastic.
- Metal to metal connections
- Metal to plastic connections
- Door hinges
- Shock absorbers
- Roller bearings
- Sliding bearings
- Ball bearings
- Stabilization rubbers
- Worm wheels
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Outstanding mechanical and thermal stability
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Prevents wear and sticking
- High viscosity
- Resistant to weather influences
- Resistant to weak acids and bases
- Excellent corrosion prevention
- Contains PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene)
- Directed jet spray
- Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging.
- Valvoline White Grease should be at room temperature before use. The processing temperature should be between 5 to 30°C.
- Shake before use.
- Apply Valvoline White Grease in a thin layer.
- Optimum lubrication is reached after evaporation of the solvent.