Wolf Officialtech MS BHDI 0W30
€ 55.55 VAT included Order before 14h, we will send your parcel the same working day
This is a full synthetic lubricant based on carefully selected very high quality base oils, specially developed for the PSA EURO VI Blue HDi DW10F engines with exhaust after treatment and turbocharger.
This specification demands high stability to ensure long oil drain intervals.
It also addresses the use of biofuels.
There is a fuel economy benefit over a 5W40 reference oil of 4,2%.
- This product was primarely developed for mandatory use in the PSA EURO VI Blue HDi DW10F engines and particularly ones equiped with e-HDI using Stop & Start technologies.
- This product is also usable for other OEM's passenger cars requiring this viscosity grade and ACEA C2 performance, thus providing a multi vehicle oil application.
- Optimum formulation for todays cars with extended service intervals.
Features & Benefits
- Total engine protection : performance in keeping the engine clean.
- Fuel economy : superior fuel economy and CO2 reduction.
- Cold start : excellent fluidity at low temperature.
Specification, Approvals & Recommendations
- ACEA: C2-12
- PSA: Approval B71 2312