Shell Gadus S2 V220 AD 2 is a multi-purpose grease based on high quality mineral oil with a high viscosity index, a lithium hydroxystearate thickener and excellent "Extreme-Pressure" additives to improve the performance over a wide range of applications.
- This oil is specifically designed for the lubrication of a wide range of applications in industry, such as guideways, plain bearings and heavily loaded slow rolling bearings exposed to vibration, moisture or dust.
- Due to its versatile properties, Shell Gadus S2 V220 AD 2 can also be used for the general greasing of vehicles, agricultural machines and earth moving equipment, and where very high surface pressures occur (drive shafts, sliders, homokinets, chassis pivots, spring pins, trailer couplings, fifth wheel couplings, etc.).
- This high quality grease can be used in a temperature range of -10°C up to +12O°C (with peak temperatures up to 140°C).
Features and Benefits
- Effectively protects lubricating parts in humid and dusty conditions.
- Very good water resistance.
- Excellent protection against wear under boundary lubrication conditions and shock loading.
- Good mechanical stability.