The Liqui Moly Radiator Cleaner (3320) is a concentrate specially developed for cooling systems in general but particularly those in motor vehicles. Dissolves contaminants containing oil and lime in radiators, heating systems, lines and engines. Modern formula containing complexants with active cleaning agents.
- Suitable for all cooling water systems in motor vehicles, buses and commercial vehicles.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Does not contain acids or alkalis.
- Disperses sludge.
- Removes oil and grease residues.
- Chemical conversion of lime.
- Neutralizes acids.
- Neutral behavior in contact with rubber and plastics.
- Compatible with antifreezes.
- Add contents to the cooling water.
- Then start up the heater and, depending on the level of contamination, let the engine run at operating temperature for 10 – 30 min.
- After finishing cleaning, drain the coolant/cleaner mixture, thoroughly flush the cooling system with water and refill it according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The content (300 ml) is sufficient for 10 l of coolant (dosage 1:33).