Wynns Silicone Lubricant (52579) is a silicone-based lubricant that provides dry, clean lubrication; prevents materials from sticking.
- On different materials: plastic on metal, on wood, metal on metal, profile rubber, etc.
- Ignition mechanisms in electrical systems of vehicles.
- Against jamming or freezing of windows, doors, sliding doors, etc.
- On all sliding surfaces for a clean invisible lubrication.
Features & Benefits
- Provides dry lubrication.
- Reduces static electricity.
- Prevents sticking of materials.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Is water and moisture repellent.
- Prevents stick-slip.
- Does not stick, stain and oxidize.
- Guards against wear of hard on soft and soft on hard material.
- Facilitates sliding.
- Easy to use with aerosol.
- Spray on the surface.
- Eventually spread with a soft cloth.
- Leave to dry.