Valvoline Copper Spray is a high quality spray with a high copper content to prevent wear and sticking of screwed connections which are exposed to high temperatures.
- Brake parts
- Exhaust parts
- Screwed connections, which are exposed to very high temperatures
- Thread of spark plugs
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High thermal stability
- Resistant to chemical and weather influences
- Corrosion preventative
- Excellent adhesion
- Prevents wear and sticking
- Simplifies the future removal
- Directed jet spray
- Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging.
- Valvoline Copper Spray should be at room temperature before use. The processing temperature should be between 5 to 30°C. Shake before use.
- Apply Valvoline Copper Spray. The specific lubrication property is achieved after evaporation of the solvent (approx. 1 minute)