Liqui Moly Diesel Flow Fit K (5131) controls the growth of paraffin crystals caused by the cold. It significantly improves the filtration properties and setting point of diesel fuel in cold weather. The effectiveness of the flow improver is dependent on the type of paraffin and the paraffin content of the medium distillates. Depending on diesel quality the Cold Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) can be improved by up to -10 °C.
- Used for all grades of diesel fuel and heating oil to secure winter operation which would otherwise be affected by the cold. For use in passenger and commercial motor vehicle diesel engines as well as buses, construction machinery and stationary diesel engines.
- Suitable for Euro 6.
- Tested for compatibility with turbochargers.
Features and Benefits
- Improves filter properties
- Good response behavior
- Secures winter operation which would otherwise be affected by the cold
- Self mixing
- Suitable for all diesel fuels (summer and winter diesel grades according to DIN EN 590) and fuel oil
- Simple to use
- For optimum effect in preventing paraffin separation, it must be approx. 5 °C above the cloud point (turbidity point).
- Existing agglomerations of kerosene crystals cannot be dissolved afterwards by the addition.
- 1 l sufficient for 1,000 l fuel (dosage 1:1,000).
Note: Shake can well before use or stir up large container. Store free of frost, where possible. Bring up to room temperature after being affected by frost.