Shell Helix Ultra A5/B5 0W-30. Synthetic engine oil - Shell's most advanced engine oil formulation for high performance engines. Shell Helix Ultra uses unique active cleansing technology to help high performance engines operate at maximum efficiency. It helps to reduce engine friction and improves fuel economy.
- Shell Helix Ultra's synthetic formulation provides protection in extreme cold and hot driving conditions.
- Shell Helix Ultra A5/B5 can be used in petrol and diesel engines and is also suitable for biodiesel and petrol/ethanol blends as well as in applications where an A5/B5 0W-30 is recommended such as certain Volvo cars.
Features & Benefits
- Shell's ultimate active cleansing technology : Helps protect high performance engines from performance degradation caused by deposits.
- Wear and corrosion protection : Helps extend engine life by protecting against surface wear and by helping to neutralise combustion corrosive acids.
- Low viscosity and low friction : Up to 2.6% fuel economy.
- Unrivalled sludge protection : No other engine oil is able to keep the engine as close to "factory clean".
- Superior resistance to oil degradation : Helps to maintain protection throughout the oil change interval.
- Low evaporation formulation : Low oil consumption for less frequent refills.
- Low temperature performance : Easier starting in cold weather. Faster oil circulation to warm up your engine.
- Multi-fuel capability : Can be used in petrol and diesel engines. Also suitable for biodiesel and petrol/ethanol blends.
- API SL
- ACEA A5/B5