Shell Corena S2 P 68 is high quality air compressor oil designed to deliver the lubrication performance for high pressure reciprocating compressors. It is suitable for most reciprocating air compressors running at up to 220C discharge temperatures at elevated pressures.
- Reciprocating air compressors : Shell Corena S2 P is suitable for use in industrial reciprocating air compressors operating with air discharge temperatures of up to 220C.
- Breathing air compressors : Shell Corena S2 P may be used in breathing air compressors, provided subsidiary clean-up apparatus is used to ensure that the air produced is fit for breathing.
Features And Benefits
- Long oil life – Maintenance saving
Shell Corena S2 P allows the interval between valve and piston maintenance to be extended under certain applications. Compressors can be kept in service for much longer periods, operating at a consistently high level of efficiency. Extended maintenance capability is supported by resistance to formation of carbon deposits and lacquer on valves and piston crowns at high working temperatures and pressures.
- Outstanding wear protection
Shell Corena S2 P helps provide effective protection of internal metal surfaces from corrosion and wear to help prolong the life of critical parts such as bearings and pistons.
- Maintaining system efficiency
Shell Corena S2 P helps prevent the formation of carbon deposits and lacquer on valves and piston crowns at high working temperatures and pressures. These can cause serious damage, lower compressor efficiency and increase maintenance costs. In addition, Shell Corena S2 P has good water separation to help prevent accelerated corrosion, facilitating easy condensate draining.
- Enhanced air line safety
In discharge air-lines, the combination of rust particles, dispersed in carbonaceous deposits, coupled with heat from recently compressed air, can cause a reaction lead ing to the possibility of fires and explosion. Shell Corena S2 P helps to minimise the likelihood of this danger
- ISO 6743-3A-: DAA Normal Duty