Bardahl Professional DPF Cleaning Kit (9168B) + Cleaning gun + Storage case
Bardahl Professionele DPF Reiniging Kit (9168B) + Reinigingspistool + Opbergkoffer
€ 325.50 VAT included Order before 14h, we will send your parcel the same working day
Contains Bardahl Professional DPF Cleaning Kit (9168B) + Cleaning gun + Storage case
Bardahl Professional DPF Cleaning Kit (9168B) cleans clogged particulate filters and gets engines out of emergency mode. Prevent timely particulate filter replacement and extend particulate filter life up to 100%. This can be done without dismantling the particulate filter.
- This professional particulate filter cleaning is suitable for any type of diesel engine equipped with a particulate filter.
Features and Benefits
- To reduce emissions and comply with international environmental standards, the Bardahl Professional DPF Cleaning Kit (9168B) has been developed to remove soot from the exhaust gases of diesel engines. Soot is caused by the incomplete combustion of the fuel.
- The problem is that ash and pollution accumulate in the particulate filter and eventually clog the pores, reducing its effectiveness. The 'clogging' will eventually lead to a significant increase in NOx emissions and fuel consumption. Regular maintenance of the particulate filter is therefore necessary.
- Many diesel engines with DPF are equipped with an automatic regeneration programme that consists of injecting more fuel into the engine to achieve a higher combustion temperature to destroy the buildup of particles. But this can also result in the problem of unburned fuel being mixed with engine oil in the lower part of the engine, possibly causing damage.
- Moreover, such regeneration is often impossible because many cars are used in the city and spend a lot of time in traffic jams. As a result, the necessary temperature, at which the particles are burned, is not reached.
- In addition, the entire cleaning procedure takes place without dismantling. This saves time and money.
- This cleaning procedure is very durable. With Bardahl Professional DPF Cleaning Kit (9168B), no expensive parts are replaced but maximum use is made of existing parts.
This kit consists of 3 different products :
- First, the particulate filter must be cleaned by means of the product FAP 1.
- The product is added by means of the bottle provided and connected to the supply line of the differential pressure sensor.
- The system should then be flushed with the product FAP 2 through the same line.
- Finally, the corresponding additive, FAP3, should be added to the fuel.
- The kit comes with an additive for in the fuel tank.
- After cleaning at a standstill, the entire system is actively post-treated via the cleaning from the fuel tank.