Shell Morlina S2 B are high performance oils that provide exceptional oxidation protection and water separability in most industrial bearing and circulation systems and other industrial applications where 'EP' performance is not required. Shell Morlina S2 B oils meet Morgan Construction Company and Danieli requirements for general bearing lubrication.
- Circulation lubrication.
- Oil-lubricated bearings : Suitable for most common plain and roller bearings and other general industrial applications.
- Roll-neck bearings.
- Closed industrial gears : Light to medium loads of closed industrial gears where 'EP' performance is not required.
- Cylinder lubrication for reciprocating gas compressors
Features And Benefits
- Extended oil life - saving on maintenance : Shell Morlina S2 B oils are formulated with a proven anti-rust and oxidation inhibitor additive package to provide consistent performance and protection over the service interval.
- Reliable protection against wear and corrosion : Shell Morlina S2 B oils help extend the life of bearings and circulation systems by :
- Excellent water separability that ensures that the oil film is maintained between heavily loaded surfaces.
- Good air separation ability to minimise cavitation and associated damage to circulation pumps.
- Helps protect against corrosion, oxidation and emulsion formation even in the presence of water.
- Maintain system efficiency : Shell Morlina S2 B oils are formulated from high-quality solvent refined base oils that promote good air and water separation to ensure efficient lubrication of machinery and systems.
- Danieli Standard 6.124249.F
- DIN 51517-1 C
- DIN 51517-2 CL
- Morgan MORGOIL® Lubricants Specification (New Oil Rev. 1.1) (MORGOIL is a registered trademark of Morgan Construction Company)