Effective precision cleaner.
CRC Contact Cleaner is a high purity, effective precision cleaning solvent designed to meet today’s environmental challenges. Based on fast drying naphthenic solvents without chlorinated, alcohol or glycol ether components. CRC Contact Cleaner improves the performance and reliability of electrical/electronic equipment by cleaning contacts and components quickly and effectively. Prevents contact failures or malfunctions by dissolving and/or rinsing away contaminants, which holds moisture and causes corrosion or arcing.
Ideal for applications where lower flash-point solvents may be used :
• Circuit breakers
• Alarm and signal
• Printed circuit boards
• Laboratory and test
• Plugs and sockets
• Motor controls
Features and Benefits
- Fast cleaning action for removal of flux traces, light oils, finger prints and other contaminants.
- No ozone-depleting potential (ODP = 0,00).
- Periodic planned application prolongs the life expectancy of components.
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive.
- Evaporates completely, leaving no residue.
- Safe for all metal surfaces, most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive plastics, adhesive-mounted or stressed parts.
- Convenient 360° (upside-down) spray valve for aero sols.
- High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 97%.
- NSF registration : K2 (registration number: 140234)