Liqui Moly Oil Additive (8350)
€ 15.40 VAT included Order before 14h, we will send your parcel the same working day
Liqui Moly Oil Additive (8350) is a colloidal solid lubricant suspension based on molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) in mineral oil. Forms a high-load lubricating film on all rubbing and sliding surfaces. Reduces friction and ensures smoother running as well as greater engine economy. Tested for use with turbochargers and catalytic converters.
- Added to the lubricating oil of engines, compressors and pumps.
- Specially for motor vehicle engines (gasoline and diesel engines).
- Can be mixed with all commercially available motor oils.
- Suitable for toothed belts running in oil.
- The maximum dosage for motorcycles with a wet clutch is 2 %!
Features And Benefits
- Reduces oil and fuel consumption
- Reduces running-in and operating wear
- No deposits
- Highest thermal stability
- Absolutely compatible with filters
- Miscible with all commercially available motor oils
- Increases smooth operation
- Outstanding emergency-running properties
- Shake before use.
- Add 5 % (50 ml per 1 l of oil) to motor oil; in motorcycles with a wet clutch add 2 % (20 ml per 1 l of oil).
- Can be added to the motor oil at any time.