€ 13.10 VAT included Order before 14h, we will send your parcel the same working day
Shell Helix Ultra uses unique active cleansing technology to help high-performance engines operate at maximum efficiency by helping to protect them from power-robbing deposits and wear. It helps to reduce engine friction to provide enhanced fuel economy.
- Shell Helix Ultra’s fully synthetic formulation offers Shell’s maximum protection in very hot and extremely cold climates, and severe driving conditions.
- Shell Helix Ultra can be used for modern gasoline engines, diesel engines (without particulate filters) and gas engines, and it is also suitable for use with biodiesel and gasoline/ethanol blends.
Features And Benefits
- Shell’s ultimate active cleansing technology.
Helps to protect high-performance engines from power- and performance-robbing deposits.
- Superior wear and corrosion protection.
Helps to extend engine life by protecting surfaces from wear and by helping to neutralise corrosive combustion acids.
- Superior resistance to oil degradation.
Helps to maintain protection throughout the oil-drain interval.
- Low viscosity and low friction.
Up to 1.9% greater fuel economy.
- Active clean-up.
Helps to remove sludge left behind by inferior oils.
- Low-evaporation formulation.
Low oil consumption for less frequent top-up.
- Exceptional low-temperature performance.
Easier starting in cold weather; faster oil flow for quicker engine warm-up.
- Approved by car manufacturers.
Approved for use by numerous makers of high-performance vehicles and recommended by Ferrari.
- Multi-fuel capability.
Can be used for gasoline, diesel and gas engines, and is also suitable for biodiesel and gasoline/ethanol blends.
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- MB 229.5, MB 226.5
- VW 502.00, VW 505.00
- Porsche A40
- RN0700, RN0710
- FIAT 9.55535-Z2
Klopt wat ik koop en de prijs is goed
Cheap and fast delivery
All perfect thanks from Sweden