Bardahl Engine Flush is a highly concentrated mixture of special solvents, oils and the famous polar attraction formula.
Features and Benefits
- It cleans the engine of existing deposits and prevents the formation of new deposits.
- Bardahl Engine Flush loosens stuck valves, valve guides and piston rings while driving.
- It cleans the engine internally and thereby restores power.
- Pour a can (300 ml.) into the crankcase oil (max. 4.5 litres) (stationary) operating warm engine.
- Attention: do not let the oil level rise above the maximum level.
- Start the engine at idle for about 30 minutes (at operating temperature).
- Another option is to drive a maximum of 50 kilometres.
- Important: Choose one of the two options, not both!
- Then change oil and oil filter.
- This method ensures that valves that remain stuck and compression springs come loose again.