Wynn’s Black Gasket Maker is a flexible high-temperature resistant, watertight filling and bonding material. It is a polysiloxane based product in a pressure cartridge for making seals and gaskets in a rapid and easy way.
- Ideal for replacing seals and gaskets of engine components (cylinder-head cover, transmission and oil crankcase, water pumps, thermostats), light fittings, heating installations, AC, bodywork, industrial ovens, cooking stoves, window seals and many other applications.
- The product is not suitable for replacing head gaskets nor for applications that require continuous immersion in petrol.
- Do not use in joints deeper than 10 mm.
- Avoid contact with solvent cleaners during cure.
Features And Benefits
- Is resistant to oils, transmission fluids, water, antifreeze, grease, smoke and hot toxic gases.
- Replaces cork, felt, paper and rubber gaskets.
- Withstands low temperatures up to -40°C (continuous) and high temperatures up to 232°C (continuous) and 260°C (intermittent).
- Does not harm catalytic converters and electronic sensors.
- Retorquing is not necessary after complete curing.
- No mixing required (single component).