Shell Spirax S4 CX 30 Shell Spirax S4 CX 30 is designed to provide operators with trouble free operation and maximum rellabillity for the lifetime of the equipment.
Spirax S4 CX meets the demanding requirements of modern transmission, final drive, oil immersed brake and hydraulic systems fitted to heavy-duty off-highway.
- For use in heavy dury off-highway equipment produced by the world’s leading manufatures including: Caterpiller, Komatsu, Komatsu-Dresser and in transmissions manufactured by Eaton, Eaton Fuller, ZF, Dana, Rockwell.
- Powershift transmissions.
- Final drives.
- Oil immersed brakes.
- Hydraulic systems.
Features And Benefits
- Highly consistent and reliable friction performance when used with the advanced metallic and non-metallic materials found in modern systems. Minimal clutch slippage, smooth and quiet brake operation, and trouble-free transmission operation.
- The shear-stable SAE 30 viscosity grade is free from viscosity index (VI) improvers and thickeners and give the best protection of heavily loaded components.
- Formulated to meet low temperature viscosity and fluidity requirements, providing superior protection during start-up and low operating temperature conditions.
- Wide-ranging protection for critical components, such as bronze friction discs in powershift transmissions and gears in final drives and differential units.
- Excellent performance in the demanding test.
- Contains inhibitors to control oxidation and deposit formation. Protects both ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corrosion. Suppresses foaming with improved flow properties at low temperatures enhances efficiency.
- CAT TO-4
- ZF TE-ML 03C, ZF TE-ML 07F